PINOYSABROAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFW ANTI HOMESICK

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHighest Mountain In The Philippines The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, i I_icon_mini_message

Highest Mountain In The Philippines The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, i

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emz0531

Highest Mountain In The Philippines The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, i Empty
PostSubject: Highest Mountain In The Philippines The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, i   Highest Mountain In The Philippines The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, i I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 am

Highest Mountain In The Philippines
The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, in Benguet province of northern Luzon Island, is the second highest mountain in the Philippines at 2,928 meters (9,604 feet). Both volcanoes have extensive national parks surrounding them. Mount Apo looks like it has a snowcap - the ' snow ' is actually white sulphur. The nearest airport to Mount Apo is Davao International Airport.
Back to top Go down

Highest Mountain In The Philippines The highest mountain in the Philippines is Mount Apo, a potentially active volcano on the island of Mindanao, West of Davao City, at 2,954 meters (9,689 feet); Mount Pulog, an inactive volcano in the Cordillera range, i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PINOYSABROAD :: PHILIPPINE FACTS AND TRIVIA :: HISTORY-
Jump to: