PINOYSABROAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFW ANTI HOMESICK

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIf you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? I_icon_mini_message

If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emz0531

If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? Empty
PostSubject: If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay?   If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay?
Back to top Go down
m1koy

m1koy

If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay?   If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 am

[b] COZ YOU BELIEVE THAT SOMEHOW THINGS ARE GOIN TO BE OKAY AND WHEN IT DOES YOU'RE STILL WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE.
Back to top Go down
MagicMan1347

PostSubject: Re: If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay?   If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:29 am

emz0531 wrote:

Naks emz ha. Inlababo ka yata. Si ano ba yan? Ayieee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay?   If you know that you deserve better, then why are you still hold on to the pain and stay? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1