PINOYSABROAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFW ANTI HOMESICK

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCOUNTRY: QATAR I_icon_mini_message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
empriah08

PostSubject: COUNTRY: QATAR   COUNTRY: QATAR I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 am

The majority of the people in Qatar are Muslims and the citizens speak Arabic, although English is a very wide spread language here because of the huge number of employees from Europe and North America. I found that Qatari people are very friendly and they embrace and most of the time they tolerate foreign visitors cultures while holding tight on their own. The only thing I take on Qataris is their driving behavior. They tend to drive fast most of the time powered by their huge 4X4 vehicle monsters they literally eat the road in front of you. unfortunately this leads to many accidents and loss of lives.

The population of Qatar is almost 1.3 million people most of them are not citizens (Around 350,000 only are considered to be citizens) and the rest are here to work. the majority of the foreigners here are from east Asia from countries like India and Pakistan.
Back to top Go down
https://pinoys-abroad.forumtl.com

Page 1 of 1