PINOYSABROAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFW ANTI HOMESICK

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDo you believe in GOD? Scientist: No coz I don't see Him  Do you have brain? Scientist: Yes, I do.  Do you see it? Scientist was speechless.  God maybe invisible, but HE exist. God is all around.. I_icon_mini_message

Do you believe in GOD? Scientist: No coz I don't see Him Do you have brain? Scientist: Yes, I do. Do you see it? Scientist was speechless. God maybe invisible, but HE exist. God is all around..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emz0531

Do you believe in GOD? Scientist: No coz I don't see Him  Do you have brain? Scientist: Yes, I do.  Do you see it? Scientist was speechless.  God maybe invisible, but HE exist. God is all around.. Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in GOD? Scientist: No coz I don't see Him Do you have brain? Scientist: Yes, I do. Do you see it? Scientist was speechless. God maybe invisible, but HE exist. God is all around..   Do you believe in GOD? Scientist: No coz I don't see Him  Do you have brain? Scientist: Yes, I do.  Do you see it? Scientist was speechless.  God maybe invisible, but HE exist. God is all around.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:08 am

Do you believe in GOD?
Scientist: No coz I don't see Him

Do you have brain?
Scientist: Yes, I do.

Do you see it?
Scientist was speechless.

God maybe invisible, but HE exist.
God is all around..
Back to top Go down

Do you believe in GOD? Scientist: No coz I don't see Him Do you have brain? Scientist: Yes, I do. Do you see it? Scientist was speechless. God maybe invisible, but HE exist. God is all around..
Page 1 of 1